View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 06:08 PM   #106
slunken
Virgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_rifkin
This shy and respectful kid started cranking out no-budget films one after another, and every one of them was unlike anything I had ever seen before. I’m really hard to shock and these were crazy. Insane. But not a forced, “hipster trying to be weird for weird sake,” kind of insane – these were genuine descents into mind-altering madness.

~

They are the funniest, craziest, most outrageous films I have ever seen in my entire life and they have to be judged unto themselves. You can’t compare them to conventional films. They always make me laugh harder than I have ever laughed. They always make me gasp in either shock or disgust. They illicit so many raw emotions.

~

Giuseppe is a pure artist. He lives to create. He sees the creation when it’s done as irrelevant to him, that’s what’s fascinating to me. And it is not an act. It is not pretence. This is exactly who he really is. He just loves the act of creating his art more than anything in the world. If five people see it, he’s just has happy if 1,000 people see it. He just doesn’t care other than the act of creating. I think that’s what makes him a pure artist.