View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #48
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotskilicious View Post
it's brendan and yes i understand that

the last news i got was that she was a "magazine editor on second life" and i still chuckle typing it

however it's not the last time someone acted like they were into me just to ditch off when some guitar playing guy shows up
Shit, I knew I was writing it wrong. Just wasn't sure where I was going wrong exactly.

Jesus man just pick up a guitar. Learn a few chords,. It's easy to pretend you know what you're doing providing they dont' play themselves. Really back then I mianly played bass and a bit of guitar and I don't exactly remember going around advertising myself as a "musician" and I don't think playing bass gets anyone laid anyway. I'm still a poor guitarist by guitarists standards. I'm pretty sure whatever instruments I ever played has never been the main reason why some girls have somehow been interested in me. I'm also pretty sure I don't know the reason why any ever were.