Thread: chat thread
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2013, 12:45 AM   #33
noyen
Immortal

yeah he used to be a really close friend, of 10 years atleast. i am mostly mad at myself for falling into this kind of trap with him. i just dont ever want to trust anyone again. i was sooo excited about the work and i am a hard working motherfcker and a good friend so he loses out more than me i guess. it just sucks in so many ways :/.

i feel your pain about roommate issues. i have had so many horrible roommates i never want one again. last one i had in portland fucked me out of my 400 deposit as well. he wasnt on the lease either, the landlords knew this though and let me rent the place knowing he would be there. he couldnt pass a credit check to get a place and the landlords liked me so much they were willing to turn an eye. i had left the place and had a final inspection and all that before i left but he went behind my back and did some shady deal with the lords and stayed one extra day after i had moved out. i had "sold" him all my furniture (his half of the deposit) on the good graces i would get it all back. so im in another state and 2 months later i get the deposit check in the mail and lo an behold he fucked some shit up during his one day there and the deposit was halved. so i call him up and tell him he owes me some money and he tells me he didnt do damage yadda yadda and starts trying to talk his way ouy of paying me and it was somehow my fault. he tells me to fuck off and hangs up on me and of course i dont get the money from him. i got my revenge though because a month or so later i fly back to portland to do some work and be an extra on portlandia filming. i showed up at his new apartment and beat the shit out of him a few hours before my flight back to slc. i broke his nose and a tooth that i hope cost him more to fix than what he owed. im also going to fuck him up agaij if i ever see him and turn him into police for a robbery he confessed he did to me if he ever comes back to his home in st george utah. im a vengeful fucker.

i hope your ex roommate dies in a fire.