View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 06:37 PM   #54
ilikeplanets
Braindead

BTS is solidly becoming more popular than EXO globally and EXO diehards can't take it. You do know both Sistar and Wondergirls are broken up, right? But Hyolyn and Soyou do a lot of solo work and obviously so does Sunmi. Gashina kicked ASS and tbh I like her solo stuff better, more sexy and less kitschy. Red Velvet is my favorite SM girl group right now, considering f(x) hasn't made music in a while (plus opposite of you I only liked their early stuff when Sulli was still in the group), and SNSD is down to 5 members of the original 9 so it's not even close to the same. GFriend is a bit cutesy for me but they aren't too over the top with it, more innocent than "oppa! i have aegyo! chuuuuu!" Still most excited for Loona this year, plus a TON of underrated groups. I'm more of a girl group fan but some of the guys are really bringing it. A lot of 'em are just too young to find attractive for me (I'm almost 28) so even if they are talented I feel like I'm watching children. Need more Heechul.