View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 11:36 PM   #24
Zer0 Hour
Apocalyptic Poster

Yeah this might be the final nail in the coffin for me. Billo has always been an asshole but I was willing to overlook some of his antics when the music was good or at least interesting. But over the past decade he’s somehow become an even bigger asshole (the Alex Jones appearances, the Trump defenses, publicly shitting on D’arcy and trying to portray HIMSELF as the victim) while turning out music that has been absolute garbage aside from a couple bright spots. STILL, he hoodwinked me into paying to see the Pumpkins TWICE once he did the 3/4 reunion (though the second time was more because I wanted to see Noel Gallagher). But yeah, songs like Marchin’ On and With Sympathy made me think that maybe good things could lie ahead. Instead, we got whatever this trash is on CYR or Shiny Oh So LiteBrite 2 or whatever the fuck it’s called.

I would honestly be embarrassed to tell people that SP is my favorite band of all time, except that I know most people aren’t even aware that they’ve put out anything since the late 1990s. That’s how irrelevant Billy has become.