View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 07:58 PM   #31
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
Anyone experience anything like this?

I love how this brand of Dems feels like they're the only ones that find opposing views offensive, as if none of theirs are offensive to anyone else. I have tons of friends who hold views I strongly disagree with or find offensive. But I also accept that that's the world we live in and people come from different places and that it doesn't mean they are "bad people," it just means they have a different perspective for different reasons. And while I don't agree with those reasons, I respect people enough to give them understanding - understanding that they didn't come from where I come from and probably haven't had many great opportunities to see things from my angle. Or even if they have, it's still human nature to do the easiest thing - which is not look into other peoples' perspectives and just go with what you know.

I can forgive people for being human and having faulty views. I can still be friends with those people.

This little brand of snowflakes apparently can't. They'll pack up their toys, go home, and poison the country further with their divisive attitude. It truly sickens and saddens me.
Hey man, we actually share some common ground on this. I couldn't agree more.