View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 02:49 PM   #240
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squish Squash View Post
RBG, if you think the Democrats/Democratic voters are united you are really not paying attention. I am in two Bernie Sanders meme groups on FB. One has over 390 thousand members. The other has over 27 thousand. The OVERWHELMING sentiment in these groups is that we will not vote for Biden. Many similar sentiments are expressed on the Bernie Sanders subreddit I am subscribed to. I have heard people express their disgust for Biden IN person when I volunteered at Bernie’s office in St. Louis. Almost all of my friends were for Bernie. My close friends do not want Biden. Other people I went to college and high school with on my timeline are overwhelmingly for Bernie. They do NOT like Biden and many of them are not going to vote for him. HE WILL NOT BEAT TRUMP. Why do you think people keep saying #demexit? You are burying your head in the sand if you think the left wing is anything close to united.

FUCK BIDEN
Yeah i mean this nails it for the left-leaning/democrat ppl i interact with, as well

In fact i’d go so far as to say many of us are more united in our acute anger at biden for being so horrible, yet taking the nomination, than we are united by our ever-present ambient anger at trump for being president. Resigned to 4 more years of trump and yes “fuck biden” is the overwhelming sentiment im hearing

With my folky folkster ear hole story of an old wife tale or saga i must admit