View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 11:23 PM   #72
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Well gun availability hasn't changed in America. It's been the same for decades and decades... But it's only been recently that we've seen these maniacs going on rampages... Something has to have changed.

Bill Maher was talking about this on his recent show this week... He thinks it has to do a lot with how doctors are prescribing psychotropic drugs to children into adulthood... These people never have a chance to be "normal"... An interesting idea nonetheless.

Either way, you can't deny the stunning increase of these events... So there's definitely something culturally that needs to be addressed and examined. It's not fair to put all the blames on the weaponry itself.
No, guns have been getting easier and easier to get as time goes on. Thanks, NRA.

It is obviously not the gun's fault, but if these people couldn't get guns their body counts would be much lower.

It's gun availability and the large amount of events causing at-risk people to think they could really do shooting. video games have nothing to do with it at all. there are seriously hundreds of studies about this.