View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 11:43 PM   #45
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
how could i think so? 90% of what you post is about this shit

Fair enough, but why would you think this altar-ego of mine I started in 2000 and have a modest amount of post with centers my life? You know full well, and if you did'''ent then you do now, I value a musical opinion over a political one.

Quote:
people with power generally become shitty, they definitely have to compromise and do shitty things if nothing else.
It's more that psychopaths, who care nothing of the feelings of others, can be more efficient as such moving their way to the top.

Quote:
but questioning every little thing is fucking stupid.

yes. but I don't do that...just the ones that make the biggest news because that's how psy-ops work.

Quote:
sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. sometimes people just shoot other people because they are psychopaths. sometimes hurricanes just happen because they are a natural phenomenon.

All of which provide the manipulated events perfect cover.

Quote:
but even if there are a lot of false flags and weather manipulation and whatever else, you have a life to live. if the pedo elite love to play god and run the world they've sure figured out how to run you and all the other people that spend so much time worrying about conspiracies. they got you, man

Indeed. But I was aware to a lot of in '99.. The awareness of the public has increased greatly since and it's mucked up some of their plans along the way and is still a developing situation. At least you're willing to consider its more than you care to be bothered with. Me too, I got my limits and often anymore my first intuition on things is more accurate than not. I'm also older than you and the research accumulated doesn't go away, so...

just keep writing IndyGirl...musik mo imprtnt thn polotik