View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 04:45 PM   #41
Raskolnikov
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omega Concern View Post
How did a passport of one of the so called hijackers make it through the huge fireball and end up on the street?

Why did the airplane that supposedly crashed at Shanksville vaporize so that nothing remained, not bodies, not luggage, not metal, - nothing - for the first time in aviation history? However, we are told that even though the plane vaporized at Shanksville, a hand-written note from a hijacker was found.
Everytime "9/11 Truthers" start talking about what temperature steel melts at or what temperature jet fuel burns at or about the physics behind a falling building - I get lost, and start to question their expertise in chemistry and physics.

That said - both of these points (especially the passport) really stood out to me after sitting through Loose Change. Both of them really, really just seem like somebody with a low brow trying too hard to plant evidence.

The passport came to mind as I was watching this special last night about two dudes who helped like 70 people to safety from one of the towers... and right after the explosion, a woman came down the hall who had burns all over her body. The flame was so hot, that it had burned all of the clothes right off her. And yet a passport from a suitcase INSIDE the plane gets blown out of the building and flutters down to the street?