View Single Post
Old 06-24-2017, 10:47 PM   #105
Disco King
Minion of Satan

I just realized that I also mentioned getting the Saturn tattoo back when I first started this thread. I think I've entertained it long enough without deciding against it that I probably would not regret getting it at this point.

The same cannot be said of the SP heart. I was contemplating starting a new thread and not reviving this one so that nobody would remember that I ever once considered the SP logo, but I decided that I should just be honest about my checkered past.

Pretty much all the tattoos I want have a celestial theme. I also want those old-timey woodcut sun and moon with faces on them. And another astronomical design on my back.

Other than that, I want a timepiece, probably a pocket watch (or maybe a clock). I dunno, I think about time a lot. Both in the scientific sense (relativity blows my mind, and I often contemplate the asymmetry of time and why entropy only increases in one direction, while space is isotropic), and in a personal sense (I'm always thinking about the finitude of time and the fact that I'm always losing time and fear letting it slip through my fingers without making something of it).