View Single Post
Old 03-22-2014, 08:15 AM   #88
amoergosum
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool As Ice Cream View Post
"well, i had some big news i wanted to announce today, but i made the mistake of checking the online communities for reactions to this announced announcement. and all i read was speculation about me firing half of the band. i was shocked! if this is what people want from me, then fuck it. i can tell you that the news i wanted to share with you today would have filled your hearts with joy, but that's all i will say. if this is the climate i have to work in, i can't do it. we love you, bc"

Or this version...fast forward 10 years >>>

"I wanted to announce something incredible. But after I announced my announcement I went on the internet like an idiot the next day and read what the fans were writing and they said ‘Can you please fire your drummer and probably your bass and guitar player, too? Screw this band, we don’t want to hear this shit, dadadada.’ And I said OK, and I decided not to announce my incredible plan. I have it written down on paper. It’s sitting in my safe to this day. People who’ve read it say it’s the most incredible idea/plan ever. It’s just sitting there."