View Single Post
Old 02-05-2021, 03:57 PM   #26
themadcaplaughs
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakobtheliar View Post
I haven't seen them since the 2015 thing, but I tried to go piss right after 1979. I decided to stay put for a minute as Run2pee started. I wanted to watch what Jim was going to do with the Tom parts in the verses.
Cut to:
I turn around to make my way to the bathroom and 1/3 of the floor was now exiting and the line to the pisser was jammed. (Thanks Run2pee)
I had that joyous anxious feeling of holding in overpriced concert beer for the majority of the show.

Luckily I was not a rookie at this venue and went in the exit and pissed in a stall. (Everyone was waiting for the urinals).

This is the same show that these 3 jock bros would not stop talking the whole time. Even when confronted about it.
They left after the greatest hits acoustic section leading up to....
Run2me.
Placing "Run2Me" after "1979" on that tour remains one of Billy's most ludicrous decision. Obviously, at any show like that, people will leave after the "big song", but the mass exodus during "Run2Me" had to be one of the funniest things I'd ever seen. Not even trying to throw shade, but it might be the biggest moment of the crowd leaving early to beat traffic I have seen in years of concerts.