View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 09:53 AM   #163
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whywontyoulistn View Post
The stupidest thing is half the idiots aren't even old enough to have known the original band.
that's it, though - people who loved this band in the mid 90s have been gone for years for the most part. that is not the fan base he wanted to keep, and he succeeded with that.

But hey, please tell me more - as someone who realized a band called Smashing Pumpkins existed in 2012 - what the original band was or wasn't, since I am so fucking old really I hardly remember 1993... I cannot wait to hear more. I always wanted to rewrite history through the assessment of Oceania people.
Quote:
I think I'd rather go to a Trump rally than risk running into one of these assholes at Billy's shitshow.
you should do both, big crowd overlap, bigly even!

Quote:

p.s. I wonder how many gigs D'arcy actually played? Would be nice to have a figure to beat them around the head with.
Spfc has about 750, some of these were BC alone at some radio station, but they also don't have all played gigs from back then, no idea if that evens it out.

Last edited by pavementtune : 02-22-2018 at 10:17 AM.