View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 02:30 AM   #118
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

I don't know about this. love soma, hate the way he plays piano.

You know what I liked on the piano? Annie Dog. I would be interested to hear that without any production.

I think the whole thing where he takes a guitar song which exhibited his considerable skill as a musician, and then scales it down to playing the piano with his index fingers is ridiculous but also it's being vulnerable and taking a chance and I think that's good and interesting.

But I've complained for years about bad production and wanting to see things stripped down so for me personally, this is better than most of the stuff I've seen him do in the last decade.

I actually wondered if this album might be the Chicago Songs which is interesting because I do seem to have gone full retard in the last few days and that is a full retard kind of thought.

I dunno. I'll rip on him for a lot of things, but playing songs with just him and one instrument in the shitty teahouse I actually find rather endearing. I like these videos.

But come on how many times do we have to tell you to use fucken landscape

Somebody help ole pappy there with his iPhone