View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 01:12 AM   #18
vixnix
Socialphobic

Location: we are champions, bathed in the heat of a thousand flame wars in the grim future of the internet there is only netphoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
people always seem to think it's funny when comics go on long diatribes about basically mundane every-day occurrences that have some kind of strange twist or are over-analyzed until the basically normal scenario starts to seem weird. you already engage in this sort of thing to a certain extent. but instead of being defensive, be self-deprecating and biting towards others, like oh my god can you believe this is my life let me tell you about sandwich masturbation and how every time it rains the gutter floods our house. but you know, funnier.
Yeah this is the route I'm taking. I think the biggest challenge is not knowing what the audience will respond to, so I'm keeping it pretty generic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabshack View Post
So this is something she booked in advance? Is this a mother-son family picnic sort of thing?
Yes, open mic booked in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabshack View Post
Is this one of your jokes?
Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh b0lly!!1 View Post
it's bram's line though
Yeah I can't take any credit for that. Speaking of Trots though, he did on several occasions vouch for my wit and forgive me my many other foibles because of it. So ythat gives me some encouragement even if the rest of you dry toast type white folks can't see my humour through my trolling.