View Single Post
Old 05-29-2018, 10:21 AM   #62
Disco King
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
There hasn't really been much against Hannity or Alex Jones. The rest of those folks aren't nearly as high profile as the liberals who are being exposed.
Why is how "high-profile" a sex offender is at all relevant to your claims about the relationship between political ideology and sex offending? I mean, I know it's an arbitrary criterion you invoked because you're just engaging in special pleading to discount examples you don't wish to acknowledge, but I'd like to see you struggle to explain how this isn't th case anyway.

Not to mention that you're just calling anyone you haven't heard of "low profile" because you are a solipsist who assumes that your ignorance of something is reflective of how notable it is.

If you actually knew a thing or two about American politics, you'd know that Roger Ailes is "higher profile" than Sean Hannity because he was, umm, his fucking boss. He was CEO and chairman of Fox News. He was campaign manager of several Republican presidents. He is much higher profile than a conspiracy theorist with an internet talk show who hawks vitamin smoothies, as well.

Herman Caine was a Republican nominee candidate, for fucks sake.

And Donald Trump is a reality-television star with a bunch of products and buildings branded with his name. And, oh yeah, the president of the United States of America.

I'd call you intellectually dishonest if you had an intellect to be dishonest about.