View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 11:22 PM   #131
Butt Pope
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayed23 View Post
She literally contradicts herself in every paragraph of the interview. Over and over again. One moment she says "I lived on cigarettes and coffee and donuts" and then the next "I eat healthy". LMAO.

If you actually READ the text messages she posted, it's all based on assumption that she would have 1 song only. She basically has a limiting belief that she will be shunned on this tour. How many fucking times does he have to say that it would mean a lot for her to be a part of the tour? What do you want him to fucking say?

First, when she announced she wouldn't be a part of the band a few weeks ago, we get assholes here saying that "Well, Billy should atleast have tried, if nothing more than a limited role". Now, we get proof that he did try and get her back and she REFUSED and you get assholes talking about how Billy was an asshole basically for how he treated her in the 90s and her OPINION on him now.

I have a great idea... if you don't like the guy and you don't want to support the band, how about you go get off the website and do something constructive. Yeah, let's do that. The show will go on without you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveKShape View Post
lol