View Single Post
Old 06-04-2020, 12:51 AM   #140
run2pee
Minion of Satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoolofaTook View Post
The Horbowys had gathered in Tallahassee, Florida, to watch live as Trump walked from the White House to St John’s. “My mother just shouted out, ‘God give him strength! He’s doing a Jericho walk!’”

A Jericho walk, in some evangelical circles, refers to the biblical book of Joshua, where God commanded the Israelites to walk seven times around the opposing city of Jericho, whose walls then came crashing down.

Horbowy already supported Trump politically – he heads the local chapter of a pro- Trump motorcycle club and is campaigning for a seat in Florida’s state senate – but when Trump lifted the Bible, Horbowy and his family felt overcome spiritually.

“My mother started crying. She comes from Pentecostal background, and she started speaking in tongues. I haven’t heard her speak in tongues in years,” he said. “I thought, look at my president! He’s establishing the Lord’s kingdom in the world.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ls#maincontent
Omg thank u for posting this

It’s really really bad and scary how many of our good/kind, if simple biblefolk are into lil toad from Mario kart w/the yeti pubes

Yet i am beyond enthralled and entertained at the spectacle of it. It’s somehow delicious to me how they lovingly devotedly hug their warm christy eyes/voices onto this guy and how patient they are to forgive his imperfections, long as he serve up that firey end times they all crave so hard