View Single Post
Old 04-29-2018, 12:11 PM   #1437
Forgotten Child
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavementtune View Post
it does indeed only take 2 people to report an account as impersonation on facebook - once you do not comply with proof of ID in a certain timeframe, that account is inactive.

And from the bits I have seen of Linda's "boycott that chick" troll army on FB, how exactly does it seem unlikely that a andful hit the "report button" on a profile, Forgotten Child?

On right, you just want to repeat yourself how batshit crazy she is. Too bad you cannot leave your shit on her wall any more, talk about "not being well" - how well exactly were you when you left your "remarks" on her own page? super well, I assume.
It is a brand new page, it's unlikely that it's known to the public, thus I doubt the deactivation stuff she's talking about has anything to do with someone else - by the way, have you reported any fake profile / page on Facebook before? It takes ages for a response and if there's no illegal stuff on it the chances are that Facebook will keep the page up.

I was totally on her side until she posted all the print screen. It back fired on her and she knows that. Even tho I still think the whole reunion conversation was bad managed, I totally understand why Billy/band were not feeling confident about Darcy being able to do it - she's been out of the show business for the last 20 years, she wasn't well when she left the band in 1999 and the few news we've got about her after that was basically to do with her problems with drugs and alcohol.

I feel really sorry for her, but I really can't blame anyone else for her not being part of this once again.

And, as far as I remember, you always doubt it was really Darcy behind that profile because you talked to her and she sounded very erratic.

Last edited by Forgotten Child : 04-29-2018 at 03:55 PM.