View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 08:50 PM   #27
croPUMPKINS
Ownz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihilist View Post
I know nothing about soccer.

I am not Serbian.

I just thought I'd push some buttons, and boy was I rewarded!

By the way, the last time I checked the Ustase, the Croatian nationalist military force, were actually the ones who openly collaborated with the Nazi party during WWII. From wiki:
"...in April 1941, they were appointed to rule a part of Axis-occupied Yugoslavia as the Independent State of Croatia, a puppet state of Nazi Germany. The Ustaše were chiefly responsible for the WWII holocaust in occupied Yugoslavia. An unknown number of people, hundreds of thousands by most estimates, were killed by the collaborationist Ustaše government's racial policies, which condemned all Serbs, Jews, and Roma to death in the concentration camps, alongside Croat resistance members and political opponents."

You must be confused by all that grief from not making the World Cup.
actually you were not rewarded but embarassed.

the fact you go around pushing buttons says enough about your state of mind.
the fact you push buttons saying nothing worth while reading for 678 posts - makes you look retarded.

you obviously have this serb thing where you just slobber around without any particular purpouse.

Some shitty little serbian team for last 200 posts on SMASHING PUMPKINS forum??
That must be funny only in serbia or your little party with icecream boy, redbull and sebastian.

forging history won't get you far either.

google around and you will find some info about serb proclamation to Hitler saying '..we are proud to be the first nation who finished off the jewish question'.

shame you know so little about your heritage, really, perhaps you would be less proud coming from such a little shithole that started so many wars - yet lost all.

Also, google out Četniks/chetniks, serb nazi colaborators...

As far as soccer is considered... you must be heavily retarded.
I trully fail to see what conotation that has with this board or why you bring it up all that time. I mean for last 6 months you bragging on and on and on.
Seems like soccer WC must be a big occassion for you, but it is so for everyone that participates so rarely as they do. Up here, it is more like 'one more or less'.
But hey, Gambia was there more times, so I guess you must be happy.

Still, truth be told -

Croatia 3 WC, 3 Euros, Serbs 2 WC and 1 Euro.
Btw, how many goals scored in WC 2006???? hmmmm = 0.
How many received? hmmm remember only the last group game against Argentina - 6!! UUUUUPPPSSS!?

Such a pathetic soccer nation. Oh well... Good night!

p.s. please try hard to bring at least ONCE the words A in at least one topic. Sooo many shitty posts, yet the subject of this board is nonexistent in your shitty posts. Must be a serb thing.

I fail to see why you got here in the first place, as you obviously don't know what this board is about...

Last edited by croPUMPKINS : 02-24-2010 at 09:01 PM.