View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 03:36 PM   #146
johncg
Apocalyptic Poster

Since she outed him, how much you wanna bet Billy has sent Darcy an angry stream of "if you ever talk about me in public again I'll sue your poor ass so bad you won't know what hit you" messages just like he did to Devi Ever a few years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't above even calling Darcy a he-she and threatening to kick her ass. As if he hasn't emotionally abused this woman enough by forcing her to be in a band where she's not allowed to play her instrument in order to capitalize on her image. Now he has her deleting her Facebook after having the courage to stand up to him publicly and is no doubt going to go on one of his infamous smear campaigns in the press.

Billy is a horrible human. A textbook pathological narcisstic. Like David Pajo has said, he's the alternative rock Donald Trump. Congrats on having Jack Bates on bass, you bald fuck: another chubby awkward looking too-young-for-you musician like Mike Byrne who is just happy to have a gig. The only truly good music you created was between 91-95...and you NEVER could have done it without Darcy being the moral conscience you so clearly lack. Fuck you Billy

Last edited by johncg : 02-13-2018 at 03:44 PM.