View Single Post
Old 02-12-2002, 05:14 PM   #21
PhantomFM

Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:
I'd probably go with Alcohol... I looked around and saw the majority of my friends becoming major pot heads. They were all dropping out of school and going no where with their lives so I kind of decided I didn't want to be like that and just stuck with alcohol ever since.
Same thing with some of my friends. So I stopped for a couple weeks, and only did about 3 times that whole month and it cleared me up good. But a couple beers over a couple hours was often neccessary. Alcohol doesn't make me stupid, and since I never get riproaring drunk, I never throw up or have hangovers. But I like pot more, and a week ago I got some and smoked a few times over 4 days, and then woke up on the 5th day and was stupid again. this is two days after that and I'm fine again.

So in conclusion, if its something you're only doing a couple times a week, it doesn't matter which one though I'd go with weed. But if you're doing it everyday and you don't get violent, drive, or rape when you're drunk, then alcohol is probably better.

------------------
PhantomFM