View Single Post
Old 03-01-2017, 05:01 PM   #197
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco King View Post
Looked up the pill, and it appears to be 30mg. Looks exactly like this, but though I remember seeing the "XR" on it, I don't think it had the dosage printed on it (though maybe I just didn't look closely enough). I already took the last of them, so I can't double-check.

Not actually sure. Googling it, different people are saying different things. Some are saying that they definitely feel a marked physiological and cognitive difference. Others are saying that you don't necessarily "feel" anything, but your focus improves. Maybe I just haven't put in enough effort to direct that added focus properly? I dunno, as far as I can tell, nothing is happening.
People with ADHD tend to feel "calmer," which they are not physiologically speaking, but they are more able to focus and that less-chaotic feeling is interpreted as calmness.

It is odd that you are not perceiving any differences but adding more is probably not the best idea imo.

The first and only time I took Adderal I had 2x 30mg XRs. I took one about three hours before work and didn't feel anything, then I took the other one and got extreme nauseated/weird feeling but it calmed down enough for me to go to work. I did have some pep in my step but not more than I would have had on a normal night that I was feeling good, as far as I could tell.