View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 07:05 PM   #59
Future Boy
The Man of Tomorrow

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Salt Lake City, Utah - Illegal and brutally violent military incident

Quote:
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son

Somehow the testimony of a rave kid hopped up on E isn't very reliable in my book. My guess is one person saw something, told someone else who exaggerated it, and then everyone else claims to have seen the same thing.
Sure I could assume things about either side, but I dont know any of them, and I wasnt there. So until either side is proven, I'm not gonna decide that one side is more full of it than the other.

Quote:
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son

The tape doesn't show any brutality and it shows party goers milling about and filing out. And yet this is offered af proof of "fascism."
I dont know if you quoted the wrong person or not, but the tape had nothing to do with what I was talking about. Unless I'm mistaken the report of her being kicked didnt come from the video, so I dont understand your whole "Wasnt on the tape" thing, or that facism stuff.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.