View Single Post
Old 01-15-2003, 04:53 AM   #5
Smiley

Quote:
Originally posted by sarmatianus
I guess by holy grail status, I mean desireability of the contents of the item combined with the difficulty of obtaining it.
Ah, okay... I was just figuring based on desireability, regardless of the difficulty of obtaining it.

Quote:
As for the Adore shows...that's nice and all, but to me it's not as cool. First of all, we have many of those shows in nice recordings. Second, most of us don't really watch concert videos more than a handful of times.
Well I said Arising Tour, and I hardly consider that to be Adore era. The difference, of course, is that there are already tons of pro-shot Adore shows. But you're right, most traders don't give a damn about videos. Then again, I was posting what I would personally want the most... not what most traders would want.

Quote:
The allure of the SD demos is both the completely otherwise unknown songs on that tape as well as the possibilities of how the songs we know and love would sound in demo form. That to me brings it up to that level.
Yeah, I guess you're right. I'd kill for that Suicide Kiss recording!

Quote:
Is 25 Songs the same as Fruit Bat Salad?
No, 25 Songs O' Pumpkins is also commonly known as the "Psycho" video. It has I'm Free, My Dahlia (rehearsal), Sun, Spiteface, Venus In Furs, Jennifer Ever, I Am One, Rhinoceros, There it Goes, She, My Eternity, Billy and Bob at Geraldo, all of 10/31/89, and some Marked stuff. *drools*

I guess I'm missing 4 of the songs in my little list there, to make the total of 25... can anybody tell me what's on there that I don't know about?