View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 05:18 PM   #135
The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
TOC is insane

I guess to you Chomsky would be as well? How can anyone not believe the lying mass media and be considered sane to your view? They've been fake news ever since Walter Cronkite said Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, but hey, let's keep believing them and not look into Operation Mockingbird and how compromised these folks truly are.

Noam Chomsky Calls Obsession With Russia Conspiracy Theories ‘A Joke’

During a recent interview with Democracy Now, Noam Chomsky demonstrated what everyone with a clear head and capacity for critical thought should already know. Just because you have a strong dislike for Donald Trump, doesn’t mean you latch on like a lunatic to every nonsensical Russia conspiracy theory because you’re still crying about Hillary’s loss

bonnie, Trots, RBG and the other neo-lib-fascist in here, he's talking to each of you.

I get branded as delusional from some of you -- bonnie specifically with this ridiculous claims of me being some Russian plant -- which shows you've been brainwashed into such thinking and so easily tricked by the mind games of the deep state.

quite frankly, y'all being tricked by the deep state is less of a concern than Trump currently being snookered into the war game full throttle at present.