View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 08:46 PM   #1
fuzzyroes
Banned

Default The 90's House on MTV

https://www.tvinsider.com/wp-content...2-1014x570.jpg

This is the latest reality show on MTV, and I have to admit, it's pretty fucking hilarious! (in the stupidest way possible)

The premise of the show is kind of like The Real World meets The Apprentice but with a twist... The show features millennials and they have to live in a house together with only 90's technology... No smart phones, no high-tech devices, only dial-up internet and fax machines and they can only wear clothes from the 90's. They literally have to behave like they're in the 90's.

Each week they have to do 90's themed competitions and the worst loser goes home. Last week the competition was that the cast-mates all went to a bar and they had to make "face to face" connections and get peoples phone numbers (just like people did in the 90's) and there could be no mention of social media or texting or anything like that... And when they were at the bar they had to be dressed in their 90's gear. One of the guys was freaking out going "What?!!? face to face connection!? no social media?! I can't do this shit!"

It's the stupidest shit I've ever seen, but it's a guilty pleasure that I find hilarious. A twist is that you can't talk like you're a millennial and one of the bro's is always saying "have mercy!"

Anyone else see this shit?

I'll say one thing, it does make me feel super fucking old!

Last edited by fuzzyroes : 10-17-2017 at 08:53 PM.