View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 01:16 AM   #1134
Disco King
Minion of Satan

It's kind of tragic that I can only work up the nerve to kiss people I'm not as deeply into because it's less intimidating. And then the ones I'm smitten with, I get too scared to make a move, and they end up getting bored and not feeling any spark.

I liked the girl I saw tonight well enough, we got along and talked a lot, but I'm not as into her as I was into that last girl who recently broke things off.

Oh well. Since that last girl and I decided to remain friends, I'm trying to meet new people rather quickly so I don't end up being "that guy" who hovers around a female friend hoping she'll come around. I want to have a sincere friendship, because I don't think friendships last long when one party has other motives.

Seeing this other girl some time next week. I really liked her style and complimented her outfit, and she was like "omg we've met before." I was like, "really, where?" I didn't recognize her right away, but it turns out she was a girl I chatted her up once who seemed really interested, but then this other fellow joined our conversation, and before I new it, it was her stop and I didn't have enough time to get her number. We made sure to exchange numbers, and she was like, "awesome, now we don't have to wait another few months until we happen to run into each other again!"