View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 10:37 PM   #47
ilikeplanets
Braindead

she was in 4minute until they broke up so that helped. and in troublemaker. and triple h. and she's the girl in gangnam style. basically she's the queen. even over cl, bitches. (still love cl though). hyuna, hani, and nayeon are my ultimate female biases.

and no need to assume, i'll readily scream my love for kpop from the rooftops. so excited for the rest of loona to debut. the newest song was so goooooood and imo all 10 members are lesbians or at least bi. so too shall the last two be.

bts just killed everything this year. looking back at their debut album is hilarious now. so tiny and young.

i really wish kim sunggyu would do more, or infinite in general (even though hoya left). sunggyu and jinyoung (got7, not jyp himself) and suga are my ultimate male biases. although i love all the korean members of got7. (mark, jackson, and bambam are overrated).

and did you hear that SHINee's jonghyun killed himself? fucking awful. and poor T.O.P....it was just a little pot. And girl's generation is basically kaput now.

i could go on and on T_T