View Single Post
Old 02-18-2018, 11:46 PM   #101
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I shouldn't even bother though... I'm gonna be misconstrued. I would like to see a better screening process in the United States... But that seems like it would only be a band-aid on the bigger issue at hand...

The thing society needs to get down to is why there is such an astonishing increase in this violent behavior... What is possibly going through a persons mind to unleash such hatred and violence? That is the big issue, and unless that gets solved, these reckless wastes of life will continue to happen and happen...

And think of it... If someone is THAT determined that they're literally going to go on a murdering spree, do you not thing they'll find access to weaponry whether or not they can legally purchase it or not? These are extreme acts... Do you think simply not being allowed to by weaponry at Walmart will deter these utter maniacs? If you do, you're fucking dreaming and delusional.. I'll tell you that right now. They'll just easily get the weapons on the black-market... That's the dilemma about it all.
you are 100% wrong though. there has been an astonishing DECREASE in violent crime in the US in the last few decades. This specific type of crime has escalated because of HOW EASY it is to get assault weapons