View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 12:14 AM   #23
Shallowed
Braindead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Guys, with all honesty, I'd really avoid taking any of that stuff all together... IF YOU CAN of course. If you're so mentally ill that you're a danger to yourself or society, then it's a good tool to turn to.

Doctors still don't fully understand the long lasting effects that they have on the body and the mind in the long run. It's also a popular opinion that once you've been on these drugs for so many years, you'll probably have to continue on them for life...Definitely a commonality for addicts of hard drugs.

Just think, humans have evolved for millions of years, and now you're willingly entering in some artificial chemicals into your body to alter your brain chemistry... There's gonna be a ton of untold side effects and in many of these scenarios, it's better just to tough it out. Psychotropic meds are just a crutch that are gonna cause problems down the road, not unlike alcohol or MDMA or any other drug.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
I'm proud to say that I've never taken a doctor prescribed mood altering drug in my life. I've just rode through and trudged through all the brutal times in my life, and I'm stronger for it.
die