Thread: D’arcy is out
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2018, 04:29 AM   #105
pavementtune

Location: I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniclovenoize View Post
I'm amazed how many people are actually angry that three professional musicians chose not to collaborate with a bass player...
not at all the reason. just don't jump on the "reunion sell out tour" if you cannot actually reunite.
nobody was angry when JC was there for a tour (whenever, the double tour with Manson) and Iha and Darcy weren't. it just seems that he cannot leave anything out of the complete embarrassment package. he'll beat the "brand" SP to death 5 more times. which we are all very much used to. what pisses me off is not "no Darcy" but dropping her name over and over again the past 2 years and then go for the term "reunion" or "original" when it in fact cannot (and for multiple reasons should not) happen.

Strawdingle still cracks me up. Did she try out various "hip kids lingo" terms before describing the music of 50 year olds while being almost 40 herself as "killer"? bad news for you, strawdingle. killer is about as hip as these studio hashtags are. next time, try "rips ass".

Last edited by pavementtune : 01-22-2018 at 04:35 AM.