Thread: Role call
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 09:15 PM   #23
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I come here mainly because any time I am by myself I am lonely and conversation is better than doing pretty much anything alone. I want to connect with other humans constantly. I like hearing about people's lives and their problems, and I like sharing mine.

50% of my energy here is spent being flippant and silly, 50% on self-hatred and group therapy. Not sure what I really "bring" here other than a desire to make friends <3

I'm an old school low tier boarder, but I've put in the hours and over the years I have managed to elevate myself a bit. I'm probably one of the more dominant personalities here at this point and although I'm still annoying, I think I'm a generally nice guy to most people here and most like me (or at least tolerate me compared to the past)

I'm kind of like a new character who gets introduced in like the 3rd season, and at first fans reject me and dislike me for my obnoxious abrasiveness being dropped into the middle of a good thing, but over time I show some growth and by the series finale no one even remembers I wasn't part of the original cast.