View Single Post
Old 11-11-2017, 11:24 AM   #47
obscured01
Minion of Satan

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo soy el mejor View Post
Living in Chicago feels so dumb cause of netphoria and all that but whatever. Who else lives out here? I see Mark on occasion and he's a cool dude and I like him. Geo moved here before I did in 2009 maybe? and moved to Oregon a few years back. Our friend Deborah from high school (middle school for Geo) moved here in 2003 to attend DePaul and has been here since.

Tim moved here from New York in 2011 for work and I came the next month. I don't think we'll stay here for good, but this city is great for us at the moment; we're finally hitting a stride and are actually a hosting our first big thanksgiving to-do this month .

I hate the winters so much, though. So so so so so so so much.
Tim ... mxzombie, was that his un? I vaguely remember y'all being a thing. That's really great! Good luck on the big get together.

Can't imagine moving out of Texas. Too much culture shock.
Although Zach was offered a transfer to Japan when I was pregnant with J and we were seriously considering it as he was traveling there every couple weeks. Really didn't want to have a baby in Japan and with my mom's crazy situation I'm glad we didn't take it.
I bet the winters are brutal in Chicago. Man it just flurries here and we go apeshit.