View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 08:51 PM   #10
Disco King
Minion of Satan

I'm sure that Weinstein, in his locker-room conversations, portrayed himself as an irresistible star with so much sexual charm that women would swoon when he undressed before them or pushed their heads into his crotch, rather than framing his sexual abuse as sexual abuse. In any case, it doesn't add much to Trump's credit to assume that his unsolicited genital-grabbing never turned out be be sexual assault, because he, through blind luck, only ever did it to women who he only found out were cool with it after he had already committed the act.

It's not like Trump's own admission is the only documented allegation of sexual assault against him, either. A handful of people have accused him of crimes ranging from sexual misconduct to rape, and many of these allegations were forwarded years before the Access Hollywood tape was released, and well before he even ran for president, making them unlikely to be part of some political smear campaign organized against him.

I don't really have much of an opinion on the ubsustantiated Buzzfeed rumours that some dossier contains evidence that he paid for hookers to piss on him. As much as I trust anonymous and faceless MI6 agents who may or may not exist.