View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 10:04 PM   #187
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamingGlobes View Post
This pretty much sums it all up. As one of, like two people who will argue for fuzzy's soul, I have to say it's pretty disappointing to watch him fail, time and time again, to realize what he's doing. He could very quickly change direction and be a good, solid person (and poster) if he would just stop, think and reconsider his shittier beliefs and how what he says affects other people and their feelings. I believe he has the capacity for it, but he's too pig-headed to do the work.

Also, his performance in this thread was obvious trolling at rbg, and I must say, he did a piss-poor job.
Ahh man, people just blow things out of proportion for the sake of sensationalism. Just because I'm against the homophobia and misogyny that a lot of the Muslim culture embraces doesn't make me a racist.

Sure, I've acted insensitive over the years, but come on, to call me a nazi and a racist asshole and stuff? If you guys shared that opinion of me with my friends they'd all laugh and call you crazy.

But yeah, you're right about one thing, not my best trolling attempt at RBG, but I do think there is a point that was made that a lot of people ignore, So I'd say it was worth it.