View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 06:04 PM   #1
FlamingGlobes
Socialphobic

Location: I’ve been trying to move to the Nordic countries for 5 years but the cost is astronomical to become an expatriate
Default Shit Recently Bought Thread

Can be anything. A new vinyl LP. Groceries. Medication. Tires. Whatever. You paid your hard-earned money for it, so post about it here!

Last week I ordered King of the Hill Season 3 on DVD from eBay and the original Omen stelbook DVD from the Amazon Marketplace.

The KOTH set was a nice deal, but it's three flipper discs with only three episodes on each side, which I find weird but whatever. I only own 1 & 2 and I haven't seen any other episodes in at least 7 years. Can't wait to dig in.

The Omen is an all-time great and I already owned the bare-bones DVD. The steelbook was only $2 and I'm a sucker for gimmicky packaging like that. The seller didn't pack it with bubble-wrap, so it arrived with a huge fucking dent in the back that I had to straighten out with a hammer, my kitchen counter and a little patience. I'm definitely leaving some negative feedback on that fucker.

How about you, what'd YOU buy recently?