View Single Post
Old 07-12-2018, 02:06 PM   #52
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
Did they both use the same thing? That's a pretty direct link. Earle dumping tarantulas on him, leaving and coming back to shoot him does strike me as awkward. I like this version better, gotta say.

Recently:

Kristine McKenna: Where is Carrie Page right now?

David Lynch: No idea.

KM: Is she waiting for you to get back to her?

DL: I say, it’s calling… but the signal has a lot of disturbances.

Ohhh, man. I think he's on board for more.
yeah, it's literally the same device. I think it's in Ep3 of the Return, when Doppelganger receives a "call" from "Phillip Jeffries," who is quickly revealed to not be Philip Jeffries ("You are going back in soon. And I will be with Bob again.") My thought is that it is a government device from Project Blue Book (which Earl worked on) which allows for interdimensional phone calls essentially. Judy was probably calling Doppelganger to threaten him.

But yeah I think it's way too much of a coincidence for Doppelganger to have this EXACT same device unless it was he who "planted his feet bureau style," shot Leo, took Earl's shit, and made off. Remember, after Doppelganger left the hospital, he went and saw Briggs.... who had JUST been held captive at Earl's cabin with Leo within the last few days.