View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 08:52 AM   #76
fuzzyroes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreatorkind View Post
Hey, thanks for the feedback, and for listening. I'm sure a lot of these songs could use some more polish and refinement... but this project is more about forcing myself to work. I'm fairly happy with how things are turning out though. I'm up to 57 songs now and I haven't found it difficult to come up with ideas yet, so that's good. I think what I may end up doing when all is said and done is pick the best 12 to 15 songs and record a proper album. I have no idea how I'm going to narrow it down from 365 songs though, but I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.
That's rad man. Don't you think you'll probably be burned out of ideas by the time you reach the 100-150 range though? You don't wanna be like one of those guys like Corgan who just works himself to death and ends up draining the well dry. (well you probably WOULD wanna be like Corgan- What musician wouldn't? but you get my point)

Do you actually just record a song a day? Or do you spend one day and record like 5 or 6 and so on and so forth?

Also, one of the songs I checked out had the exact same melody as In The End by Green Day off of their Dookie album.