The Omega Concern
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard View Post
Generally, sleep deprivation may result in:
- confusion, memory lapses or loss
- development of false memory
- hallucinations
- nystagmus (rapid involuntary rhythmic eye movement)
- mania
- symptoms similar to psychosis

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_deprivation

Yeah, I know. Doc said i had "a break from reality I have never seen before. Closest I can come to explaining it, is Bipolar Disorder." He said this in a discussion with my mom and brother present.

By that point dear brother had already read me the riot act and the Come To Jesus talk about getting the fuck out of there. He heard they were considering me for a two-week stay after the 72hr because I was defiant and not taking meds and generally not playing their game.

After that talking to, I for the briefest moment considered busting out, but of course thought better of it, like instantly. heh.

I flipped, meaning, I reversed course. I acted contrite. I took the meds. I expressed shame and grief for bringing such to my family. etc. It didn't hurt I had dozens of family and friends coming to visit, obviously concerned. I got out on the 3rd day. and that was that. never again. I got plenty of sleep after that and my shit was still getting hacked repeatedly for weeks afterward.

The follow up visits to the Doc were fruitless. He wasn't interested in email hacks but once he found out I played some ball, we talked like old school baseball for the most part. It became pointless kinda quickly. A nice old man, but out of his league for what I was dealing with.