View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 07:22 PM   #184
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

I have kind of a weird poop thing happening. Sometimes my shits are regular old type 3 or 4 (or sometimes they look like 1, but like reprise said, not hard to pass at all).

but.

sometimes, seemingly randomly, I will go through days at a time where I experience a lot of cramping and lower abdominal discomfort, and when this happens my shits tend to be type 5-7. Weird thing is, they are really hard to pass, like sometimes it can take a good half hour or even longer to evacuate a small amount of liquidy poop. I have to assume this is inflammation inside my bowels like the chart says, but what could cause this? My diet is pretty steady and generally high in fiber. I eat a lot of fruits and veggies, healthy fiber-rich cereals, and drink water constantly throughout the day. I haven't been able to identify any irregular food that I sometimes consume that could be causing this.

Thinking back, this has actually been something that has been occurring as long as I can remember, to the point where I don't really even think about it when it happens usually. Maybe I should ask a doctor? Or is it possible my digestive system is just really temperamental?