Thread: Pic Post
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 01:57 AM   #1944
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzyroes View Post
Well, Tooks been especially on a rampage with trolling me and being very mean spirited towards me for quite some time now... So I figured I'd speak up and make this point. I suppose it doesn't matter. But I did feel like there was some staunch hypocrisy floating around the Netphorian ether....

It really more than anything makes me miss Trotskilious. I respect that he acted as an impartial moderator on things. He didn't make judgments based on board "cliques". He had his standards and he boarded by them. I just feel like things are little too "high-schooly" around here now and the Took example was simply the most clear-cut one I could use to make my point.
yeah, keep defending yourself with took, it's totally working. everyone totally thinks better of you now because you are building a fantasy land where x poster is worse than you somehow.

trostkilicious hates you because you are scum. he is also an unhinged angry and deeply biased person who you clearly don't remember very well, as was evidenced when he came back and you were surprised to be attacked by him and kept saying you missed the old trots. nothing had actually changed, you're just a fucking mentally deficient dumbass who is always looking for someone's team to be own, for someone to suck up to to make you feel less small and alone.

your behavior is what makes you small, and your words are why you are alone. change. your. fucking. actions.