View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 10:17 PM   #270
reprise85
BOTTLEG ILLEGAL

Location: I'm faced with so many changes that I just might change my face

i got my president's list letter today. always a welcome sight.

so my research methods class is going to be a pain. i dropped the last one i tried to take cuz it wasn't going to teach me anything and it appears i should be careful what i wish for. going to have to really be on my game to get an A in this class. and for the actual paper you have to meet certain deadlines in order to get access to all the questions on the non-paper related tests. so no waiting until the last minute. topic is boring as shit to me, language. we each have to get two people foreign born with ESL, and have them fill out a questionnaire (that has been scientifically vetted to show certain things). i got my two people already. one from brazil and one from russia. then the TAs will pool our data and we have to come up with some kind of novel idea for a paper based on the data, using certain sources plus some we find on our own. i just wish it was something i had more interest in.

i should learn a lot tho.

also yesterday i thought i forgot my wallet at home and my gas tank was on empty (and class is 30 miles away), i didn't realize until i got to class. but i knew someone from my old classes was going to be at this one and she let me borrow $10 thank jesus. then today i searched my car (i didnt get home until 11pm last night) and it was in my car the whole time. boo-urns

i also started this 90 day math study plan for the GRE. i think for the verbal i basically just need to study vocab. math is another story.

Last edited by reprise85 : 05-18-2017 at 10:25 PM.