View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 09:45 PM   #18
Squish Squash
Apocalyptic Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
elaborate
He doesn't have a good record on the environment, race or LGBT issues, like I said. Is he better than Trump on those issues? Yeah of course who isn't? But I don't like having to accept his shitty views just because he's not Trump in those categories. Additionally, he is very much against moving away from this corporate rule we have going on in this country. Not truly addressing economic inequality or the control corporations have over this country will ensure we continue to have this massive class disparity and institutional racism. Still insisting marijuana is a gateway drug and should be illegal in 2020 is a big no no for me as well. It also makes me uncomfortable the way he acts around others in terms of touching them, and he has been accused of rape. He also seems to be declining significantly mentally. Even if he's innocent of rape, those two things makes him a liability in the general, as Trump will attack him nonstop on that. It doesn't matter that Trump is probably senile and almost certainly a serial rapist, he has no shame and sense of hypocrisy. He is also going to attack Biden on his votes for the Iraq War and various trade agreements, which will be a big blow for Biden's chances in the midwest in particular, should he get the nomination. I don't think people realize how many people like me are unwilling to vote for either Biden or Trump. I don't identify with the Democratic party any longer, they are far too right wing with the exception of the Squad and Bernie if you count him as a Democrat, along with a few others.

I also don't trust Biden on foreign policy. He voted for the Iraq War and was part of an administration that had a very aggressive foreign policy. Enough with war. Sure Trump is bad on foreign policy and likes bombing people too, but we've already established Trump is evil.