View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 01:47 AM   #11409
Ram27
dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbreegull View Post
it's a long story but the short version is she was all over me all night, took me miles and miles back to her apartment, we got to her hallway and she had second thoughts. Which is fine. She had the right to change her mind at any point. But she put me in a terrible situation by waiting until then because I was completely stranded with no keys and no car at 4:15 AM. If not for my best friend who picked me up and let me crash on her couch, I would have been sleeping on the street.

What she said was that she was worried about how her housemate would react if she brought a random guy in. I was like yeah I get it but I don't have ANYTHING like no way to get home at all right now... and she took me back downstairs and told me to chill in the reading room off the lobby while she went up and found out if it was ok if I came in. And she never came back lmao
people have the right to do lots of things but that doesn't make it not a super shitty thing to do

lol who cares what their housemate thinks. unless you were gonna fuck in the living room or something