View Single Post
Old 11-21-2015, 02:03 PM   #156
The exploding boy
Minion of Satan

Location: "I'm a quivering collection of the worst and least helpful emotions: fear, anxiety, terror, paranoia, indigestion, dishpan hands..."
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by reprise85 View Post
i just had a vag. ultrasound while severely bleeding. so gross and embarrassing. the technologist also left the measurements on the screen when she left and i took some pics to look online. its out of context but google says i either have super large ovarian cyst(s) or cancer. one of my ovaries has 3.3ml of fluid and the other has 57.4ml and is about 3x the size of the smaller one. and there is fluid in my uterus which i dont think is supposed to be there unless you're ovulating but my cycle is fucked up anyway so who knows

anyway im not gonna sweat it
Don't yeah because excessive and/or irregular bleeding, as i'm sure you know anyway, can be caused by perfectly functional cysts.

The truth is if you took any 30+ woman and had her scanned there are more odds a cyst would be found on an ovary then not and most likely she wouldn't even have had any symptoms to indicate she may have one. And of course in 99.9% of cases, these will be non cancerous cysts, even the non functional kind. Ovarian cancer anyway is super rare in women under 45 (he average age being 63).

(and ya i now it may sound weird this here guy is talking about this shit like he knows shit about it but i believe i do because miya has a pathological fear of ovarian cancer so i've read hundred pages worth of shit about it in the past 8 years because she won't, but rather ask me to read about it and tell her if such and such symptom is indicative of...my mom also had a very big cyst removed two years ago which yes was cancerous but she waited forever to have something done about it, like two years, and it still hadn't spread anywhere, removing the cyst was all she needed to do to be deemed cancer free...she was also 60)