View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 08:45 PM   #220
redbreegull
Just Hook it to My Veins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadaloo View Post
Pretty sure that's down to a difference between Tulpas and Doppelgangers. Tulpas whoosh off while Doppelgangers just bite it. Or maybe having BOB within him gave him more resilience.

What interests me is what this says about Laura in E1, because she whooshed off.
I am with you on the tulpa/doppel dichotomy. I have said all along the doppelgangers are as real as their counterparts in this world. They are like mirror images. "You ARE Cooper," is what Jeffries said, and evilCoop remembered the day Jeffries visited the bureau, which was experienced by the "real" agent dale cooper.

Tulpas seem to be made from those golden marbles called seeds, and although they seem like real living breathing people, they are not natural, like the blue rose. Which leads us to questions where is the REAL Diane, and is Audrey in the lodge? evilCoop raped Diane and made a tulpa of her, we now know for sure he also raped Audrey...

as for Laura I would have to rewatch, but I don't think she was "sucked" away exactly the same way. She shot off toward the ceiling but the effect and sound wasn't the same IIRC

Last edited by redbreegull : 08-28-2017 at 08:57 PM.