Old 05-29-2018, 10:20 PM   #160
jakobtheliar
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashingjj View Post
Let's debate about this forever!
Lol I agree.....
But....
Forgotten Corgan or whatever his name is, is truly forgetting a gigantic thing.
The massive tour was already booked without her involved and live Nation probably knew that she would be onboard in the Adler way.
Tour was booked. You do not, cannot just book a massive arena tour in a few days or so.
Billy and Jimmy were recording in LA. D'Arcy got pissed like the rest of us did when the pictures came out via social media. When it was obvious it wasn't going to be a family like crogan said. The relationships are not as important as $$$$ to him.

He's desperate. He wants to be somewhere between a Kardashian and a mega rock star. Fame ruined him. Or maybe he's always been this way but the guy has chased the dragon of Fame over and over.

He reeks of desperation when he constantly talks of never getting enough credit. I played the bass on today. The way they handled the D'Arcy thing was abhorrent. Linda pukeberrys fucking fake concern.

Seriously fuck this band. I've been a fan since 1993. I saw the 2015 tour just to see Jimmy and now I'm like fuck him and James. Sell out douchebags.