Thread: D’arcy is out
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 12:44 PM   #176
panda show
Ownz

d'arcy obviously has some health problems, and I'm surprised to see so many people haven't seen in through. I think that 2009 radio station call and some of the stuff she's talked about in her 2016 interview is pretty indicative of it:
Quote:
At one point she asked us why we didn’t ask if she was on drugs (besides her prescription ADHD medication). When we remarked that we’d never expect a truthful answer seeing that she refused to tell us what town she lived in or what her music sounded like, she volunteered that she was “healthier now than she’s ever been in her life.” She did, however, confess that “there are very few drugs that I can do and the ones that I could do stopped working so I stopped using them.”
the 2009 interview sounded very bizarre, she didn't sound quite mentally/emotionally stable. when you add all that up, I don't think you can blame billy or jimmy for choosing to write her off for the tour. besides, who the fuck knows if any of this new new info is true, or what really went on behind the curtains?